If you want to add some fun and colour to your kids’ room, try this idea that will teach you how to make a unique, cute and adorable decoration. The idea is to make an artificial beehive that can be mounted on a wall. It will instantly cheer up the whole room. It is very simple to make and is inexpensive. Probably, the material needed has already been stored by you somewhere in your home.
The following is what you will need:
- Toilet paper rolls
- Plastic eggs
- Black marker
- Yellow paint
- Wires and strings
Steps to follow
- Cut the rolls as shown in the picture, making small rings with them.
- Open the cardboard and fold it to get hexagonal shapes.
- Secure the structure with glue.
- When you have the number of hexagons of your choice, start gluing them together side by side to get the beehive.
- Paint the whole beehive yellow.
- Make bees with the plastic eggs. Draw their face expressions with the black marker.
- Don’t forget to make the antennas and the legs of the bees. They can be made with thick wires or strings.
- Now, tie the bees to the beehive with thin wires.
- Lastly, find a suitable place to hang the decoration in your children’s room.
By: Ahsanullah KhanTags: art, creative, creative minds, creativity, flame, public messages, revolution, Revolution Flame